Aesculapius Award Summary of Objectives & Production
Entries for the Aesculapius Award must be accompanied by a one-page description of the WWW site or PSA that includes the following information:
- Objective of the WWW site or PSA, including the target audience(s); steps in message development.
- Name, title and organization of all those responsible for the creation and production of the WWW site or PSA.
- Video, audio and/or graphic production facilities used. Explain which production stages were done in house; if from an outsource, name contractor.
- For WWW sites, number of WWW site hits in the competition and/or previous year.
- For PSAs, number of TV/radio station airings; dates and approximate time of at least 5 airings of the PSA during the competition and/or previous year.
- Budget; for in house productions, please estimate what it would have cost to produce the WWW site/PSA outside.
- Describe how the WWW site/PSA was evaluated and the results of the evaluation.
To print/download entry materials