About Health Improvement Institute
- Health Improvement Institute is a non-profit, tax exempt, 501(c)3, charitable organization dedicated to improving the quality and productivity of America's health care.
- The Institute is a voluntary organization; directors, officers, and advisory board members are volunteers.
- The Institute's primary goal is to provide information to patients, providers, payors, purchasers, policy-makers, and the public about available alternatives to ensure that all Americans have the opportunity to make informed health care choices.
- To achieve this goal, the Institute undertakes a variety of programs and projects.
- The Institute receives funding from activity fees and other sources.
To sponsor programs, projects, etc
To request information
To contact us
To provide feedback
Information about the Institute was last updated December 15, 2011